I have a brand new collection coming out this summer. I've been working hard designing new work that I'm sure you're going to love. Backward Prints will be exhibiting this summer at the Sawdust Art Festival for our 7th summer. We look forward to seeing you all, and showing you our new line.
Filtering by Tag: Laguna Beach
Tips on Starting Your Own Business
Check out this cute video of Backward Prints!
Cupid's Secrets to Making Your Valentine's Day Memorable
Are you trying to spice up Valentine's Day this year? If you are, you're in luck, because I have Cupid's list of love. I recommend you pick out a lovely bouquet of flowers from your local florist. Go to La Rue Du Chocolate and pick up a variety of truffles. Try the funfetti, raspberry chambord, and the midnight truffle owl. You can also pick up a couple of chocolate covered strawberries. Make a dinner reservation at Broadway ahead of time, as they have a prix fixe menu for Valentine's Day, $95/person. At the beginning of the evening, drive up to Top of the World, and watch the sunset together. You can go to dinner afterwards and enjoy a lovely meal together. After dinner, drive to Seven for One Hotel, and enjoy one of their beautiful rooms over looking the ocean. Enjoy your chocolates, and best of all, enjoy the time with your love one, and be grateful to have such a special person in your life.
Top 10 things to do in South Orange County
2. Evening stroll in Laguna Beach to look at the store windows, and do some Holiday shopping
3. Tommy Bahama's for a cocktail - This place makes the best drink! Perfect spot to go with your girlfriends, husband, or on a date.
5. Balboa Island Fun Zone
6. Frozen banana at Dad's Donut Shop and Bakery
7. Newport Beach Boat Parade, December 17-21
9. Newport Beach Aquatic Center: You can rent a kayak, or a stand up paddle board
10. Avocado Cafe, Huntington Beach